服务热线:0535-2129195 服务邮箱:gaohe@foodmate.net
联系我们

如果你被问倒了,最好不要直接说I don't know!

   日期:2021-12-02     浏览:391    
核心提示:在做演讲的过程中,你的脑子一片空白过吗?有遇到回答不出问题的时候吗?不知道答案但又不好意思直接承认该怎么办?传实翻译小编
 在做演讲的过程中,你的脑子一片空白过吗?有遇到回答不出问题的时候吗?不知道答案但又不好意思直接承认该怎么办?

传实翻译小编给大家带来一些更好的表达方式来代替I don't know,这样就避免了立即回答你不会的问题!

Let me check on that.

让我来确认一下。

I’ll get back to you on that one.

我会回答你那个问题的。

I’ll find out and let you know.

我会找到答案并告诉你的。

Let me find out for you.

让我帮你查一下答案。

I’ll double check and let you know.

我会再核实一下,并且告诉你。

That’s a really good question, I’ll check it.

这是个很好的问题,我来查一下。

That’s a really good question, I’ll find out.

这是个很好的问题,我会找到答案的。

I haven’t looked at that yet.

我还没看过。

That requires a bit more research first.

这需要先做更多的研究。

I’m going to investigate that further.

我将进一步调查。

I’m not 100% sure on that.

我不是百分之百确定。

I can find out for you.

我可以帮你查一下。

Let me look that up for you.

让我帮你查一下。

I want to be sure and give you the correct information. Let me check.

我想确定并告诉你正确的信息。让我查一下。

I can’t remember off the top of my head. I’ll get back to you on that.

我记不起来了。我稍后会回复你的。

I don’t have that information here right now.

我现在没有那些信息。

That’s not my area of expertise, I’ll ask …..

那不是我擅长的领域,我会请教…

There are several possible answers, I’ll need more information first.

有几个可能的答案,我需要更多的信息。

It could be one of many possibilities, I’ll look into it.

这可能是多种可能性之一,我来调查一下。

That’s something I want you to find out for yourself!

这是我想让你自己去查一下的!

I’m probably not the best person to ask for that information.

你向我询问这个信息,可能不是很恰当。

What do you think?

你认为呢?

What do you suggest?

你有什么建议?

I haven’t had time to think that through yet.

我还没有时间想通这个问题。

I’ve been wondering the same thing!

我一直在想同样的事情!

I haven’t a clue.

我一点头绪也没有。

I haven’t got a clue.

我一点头绪也没有。

I’m not sure.

我不确定。

Beats me.

难倒我了。

Search me.

我可不知道。

Who knows? (Rhetorical question)

谁知道呢?(修辞问题)

I haven’t got the faintest idea.

我一点主意也没有。

I have no idea.

我不知道。

Your guess is as good as mine.

你的猜测和我差不多。

(来源:沪江英语)

烟台传实翻译
 
 
更多>同类新闻资讯

推荐图文
推荐新闻资讯
点击排行

经理:高鹤女士
座机:0535-2129195
QQ:2427829122
E-mail:gaohe@foodmate.net
标准翻译库:http://www.trans1.cn/translation


传实翻译
鲁ICP备19009238号-1 (c)2008-2019 食品伙伴网 All Rights Reserved

在线咨询 拨打电话