失去的东西最后总有办法回来的,尽管有时候会出乎我们的意料。
2. The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
在你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里。
3. The most miserable thing in the world is incomprehension.
不被理解,是这个世界上最大的无奈。
4. No great thing is created suddenly.
没有任何伟大的事是突然产生的。
5. It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。
6. I like to pretend that I’m okay because I don’t wanna annoy people with my problems.
我装作没事,只是不想用自己的问题去麻烦别人。
7. Every light has darkness to balance it out.
光亮与黑暗,是相辅相成的。
8. Some troubles are imaginary, but the suffering they cause is real.
有些烦恼是我们凭空虚构的,而我们却把它当做真实去承受。
9. Never give up on something you really want. It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret.
永远不要放弃你真正想要的东西。等待虽难,但后悔更甚。
10. Sometimes, the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.
有时候,最适合你的人,恰恰是你最没有想到的那个人。
11. Sometimes life presents us situations that we cannot change, we must just face them and accept things the way they are.
有时候生活会给我们一些无法改变的难题,我们只能选择面对和接受这一切。
12. If we wait until we're ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives.
如果我们总是等着自己做好准备,那可能这辈子都会在等待中度过了。
13. Life's a journey that goes round and round and the end is closest to the beginning.
生命是一段周而复始的旅程,而终点往往最靠近起点。
14. If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。
15. The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
明白事理的人使自己适应世界;不明事理的人想使世界适应自己。
16. On your own, picking up the pieces and starting over. Freeing yourself up for something better in the future.
你一个人,收拾好心情,然后重新开始。释放自己,为了更好的未来。