服务热线:0535-2129195 服务邮箱:gaohe@foodmate.net
联系我们

双语美文:我们生活在光里

   日期:2020-04-01     浏览:339    
核心提示:As I look outside from my desk at work,当我工作之余从桌前向外探望I have a view of the mountains,眼前是一派群山a beautifu
 As I look outside from my desk at work,
当我工作之余从桌前向外探望

 

I have a view of the mountains,
眼前是一派群山

 

a beautiful, partially cloudy blue sky
云海半遮,天际蔚蓝的美景

 

and the random car traffic on our quiet road.
马路上一派宁静,偶尔有车流经过

 

I love this view
我十分喜爱这景致

 

and consider myself blessed
心存感恩

 

to have it every work day.
为自己每个工作日都能坐览这番景致

 

I have worked for companies
我曾在数家公司任职

 

where my desk or cubicle had no window view
坐在桌前或隔间里,却没有窗外美景

 

and there are associates at my current company
现在这家公司里的一些同事

 

who do not have a view.
也没有美景可赏

 

I know I am lucky
我知道自己很幸运

 

and I appreciate it so much.
并且为此格外欣喜

 

I stop
我时常驻足

 

and let the sunlight shine on my face,
让阳光照在自己脸上

 

I close my eyes
我闭上眼睛

 

and feel it warm my soul.
感觉阳光温暖了自己的灵魂

 

Maybe this day had a restful night to start it,
或许安宁只在今夜,明天却是一日操劳

 

maybe I am in mourning,
或许我正心中悲怆

 

I could be tired or sore from the gym.
或许我刚健身归来,感到疲累,四肢酸痛

 

Maybe I have trouble in my heart
或许我心中正有烦恼

 

over an action from my young adult children,
由于我刚成年的孩子某个举动

 

my husband or myself.
由于丈夫或我自身

 

There are so many ways a day can start,
有如此多的不同方式,可以开启新一天

 

But
但是

 

when I feel that light touch my face,
当我感到光照在脸上

 

warm it in the heat of summer
带着夏天的灼热让我感到温暖

 

or I shiver in the cold of winter,

抑或冬天的严寒让我瑟瑟发抖

 

I am blessed
我知道自己被祝福着

 

I know happiness is with me.
我知道幸福与我同在

(来源:沪江英语  作者:Moladybug

烟台传实翻译
 
 
更多>同类新闻资讯

推荐图文
推荐新闻资讯
点击排行

经理:高鹤女士
座机:0535-2129195
QQ:2427829122
E-mail:gaohe@foodmate.net
标准翻译库:http://www.trans1.cn/translation


传实翻译
鲁ICP备19009238号-1 (c)2008-2019 食品伙伴网 All Rights Reserved

在线咨询 拨打电话